Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bath and Body Works Haul

So this sort of happened...



Forgive me father for I shopped. 



But I managed to save $30 bucks in process. SCORE!

Oh Semi-annual sales how I love thee. 

I went shopping Friday and it was well worth it. 

Here is my sisters haulage...
Coral Reef soap. 
We had to get the bedazzled soap pump. (had to keyword)

The girl is addicted to anything that is shimmery or glittery.
We both liked the Sweet Pea scent better for her but all they had was Paris Amour. Oh well!

My haulage...

I wanted a summer or light body spray than what I normally use all year long.
I decided on this Country Apple body spray after lots of sniff tests. 
Oh, it was $3. 

I found the lotion Exotic Coconut and was in heaven.
This stuff is thebomb.com
Couldn't find anymore lotion but I got the body wash. 
It's the best smelling stuff in the world. 

My total for shopping bliss was $17.04. Can't beat that price

Happy Haul! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment