Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bulletin Board Awards

Hi and Welcome to the Bulletin Board Awards. 
This is the award show where I show you why I have been a bad blogger and haven't posted in forever. 
I am the creative expert at a preschool here in town. My main job is to do arts and crafts with the kids, give the rooms a theme, change out bulletin boards, graphic design and so much more. 
This year I was in charge of three rooms... Frogs, Polka dots, and Crayons. Oh my!
Oh how I love the smell of a hot laminator in the morning. 

Back To School

Black and White Frogs
"Hoppin' into a New School Year"


Crayons and Pastel Colors
"We're the Brightest Crayons on the Box"


Preschool Helper Chart with Polka Dot labels and crayon die cut name tags


Birthdays with cupcake and boy/girl die cuts


Fall

Scrapbook Paper Owls
"Hoot Hoot Hooray for Fall"


Coffee Filter Apples and Black and White Jack O Lanterns
"The Pick of the Patch"



Jumping Pictures and painted leaves
"Jumping for Fall"


*Pinterest was inspiration for a lot of the art and crafts. 
Hours on Pinterest trying to decide what to do: 4 hrs
Getting all the supplies together: 1 hr
Making all the crafts with kids: Days
Putting it all up: 1 hour
Seeing the kid's faces upon noticing the new bulletin board: Priceless
Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment