Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine's Day Bulletin Board Awards

Instead of wallowing in self pity that I am spending another year alone...without a man in my life...just me, myself and I, (well you get the picture) I am spending it with 14 kids that don't get what Valentines day really means. They are going to smother me with innocent love and lots of hugs. It's going to be fun!  Let's not forget... I better get some chocolate out of this deal! 
We are doing lot's of special things during our class party. I am excited to see how they react to everything. Check my Valentines Day Pinterest board to see more. I will post pictures too afterwards ....hopefully!
My room is right by the front door where everyone comes in and out of. I have this extra sense of pressure to really do my boards bigger and better than ever especially since the classroom across from mine has the ugliest boards on the planet. (TRUST ME. I have witness'.)
Nancy's Sweethearts

Marble painted hearts (Child's name written with Sharpie in center) 
Deco Mesh border (Hobby Lobby) 
Pastel Construction Paper Die Cut Hearts
Sweetheart box poster


Sweetheart box made from pink poster board (Hobby Lobby) 
Painted on Sweetheart logo, brand, and heart in middle
Pastel die cut hearts with messages (white paint pen) in middle of heart and fill in white space 


You are the Icing to my Cupcake
Construction paper icing with glitter and a red heart sticker (Cherry on top)
Variety of scrapbook papers to make the cake


There you have my bulletin boards for Valentines day all you love birds.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment