Friday, April 19, 2013

Review: Rimmel London BB Cream

Time to jump on the beauty product bandwagon.

Introducing drugstore BB creams.

I am a foundation girl and always have been. To be quite honest, the idea of a cream on my face that has the possibilities of replacing my foundation freaked me out. I like my foundation. I like the "junk" on my face to be covered so no one has to see it, including me.

So  when BB creams came out on the market and took over, I was fine with it but I couldn't find one that I liked in the drugstore. I am not about to pay $30-$40 for one product at the makeup counter. Never have and never will. I like my products readily available at any Target or Walmart. Word!

But then Rimmel introduced their new contribution to the world of drugstore BB creams and I became a very happy girl.


BB Cream SPF 25


Primes, Moisturizes, Minimizes Pores, Conceals, Covers, Smoothes, Mattifies, Brightens, and helps Protect.

Pros
  • I love using this product when I am at home and running errands. 
  • Light/Medium coverage compared to drugstore foundations.  
  • SPF 25
  • When you apply a powder over the BB cream it doesn't get shiny throughout the day
  • Matches my skin tone very well
  • Doesn't get heavy 
  • Don't need a lot of product to cover your entire face. Little goes a long way
Cons
  • Looks streaky when applied with fingers. (I have to apply with a foundation sponge)
  • Need to use a concealer with it to make sure my "junk" is covered. 
Side note: 
Junk-(n) /jÉ™NGk/ acne, acne scaring, facial volcanoes, explosions on face 

Overall, I love this product. I rarely reach for my foundations anymore. 

Grade A-


Have you seen the make-up look using Rimmel BB Cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment