Monday, June 24, 2013

Dear Garnier,

I don't use the same products every time I get in the shower, or style my hair. My hair has a mind of it's own and it decides what products need to be added to make it look it's best. It's like a Jesse Katsopolis kind of thing. If you don't know Full House or who I am talking about, "how rude."

I was shopping for my favorite shampoo which happens to be a dandruff shampoo. (Get over it). 


I went to go get some more and they were all out. No. Not even out. They discontinued it. I almost shed tears in the aisle. Why god? Why? 

My hair doesn't feel the same. My hair will never be the same without it. It literally is the best thing I have bought for my hair. 

But the main thing that needs to be said is...Why the heck is there not another kind of dandruff shampoo that doesn't resemble a science experiment? I refuse to buy Head and Shoulders. I hate it. Like seriously can other company make a dandruff shampoo without it being a blue silly putty that smells horrible. H&S makes my hair extra oily and dry. It honestly makes my hair worse. 

The thing about Garnier's shampoo was how it felt, looked and didn't look any different than my other shampoos. 

I literally don't know what to do with myself. I need a dandruff shampoo but not that doesn't have anything to do with shoulders or heads. 

Dear Garnier,

Why did you do this to me??? 

I NEED this stuff back in my life. 

I am forever disappointed. 

Signed, 
Girl who wants her favorite shampoo back in her life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment