Monday, April 29, 2013

You can never have too much chevron

I don't know why but I love chevron. 

I think it's because I love the stark contrast of the print. 

Chevron is a print to me that will always appear modern despite it being a 70's vintage print. 

You can never have too much chevron


What is chevron? Think of chevron as a print that consists of a lot of inverted “v” shapes. It was first on the scene in the 70's but has come back in style in a HUGE way and I am forever grateful. 

Chevron


Find ways to incorporate this fun print into your... 
  1. Wardrobe
    1. iPhone cases
    2. Dresses/shirts
    3. Leggings
    4. Jewelry
  2. Home
    1. Pillows
    2. Candles
    3. Vases
    4. Lamps
    5. Picture frames
    6. Furniture
Have fun with it! Who said prints had to be so serious?

0 comments:

Post a Comment