Friday, May 3, 2013

Beauty Product Hoarder Diary: April Favorites

(I am starting a thing where whenever I post about beauty products or anything beauty related I am going to enter into in my diary, My beauty product hoarder diary. Let's see if I can get this problem under control. Wish me luck.)

Dear Diary,

I love beauty products. I can't lie. It's a problem.



Here are my favorite things for the month of April...
  • Simple Replenishing Moisturizer- I have always been afraid of moisturizers because of my super oily skin. Well, I think I found a good product that doesn't leave my skin very oily. Hallelujah! I use this every day night after I take off the mask of makeup. When I wake up, I notice my soft skin! 
  • Loreal True Match Concealer- This is my all time favorite concealer of all time. I just recently rediscovered it in the back of my face makeup drawer in my vanity. I saw beams of light appear and angels singing when I pulled it out. I LOVE this concealer. It is great coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly. But the thing that I love the most is the fact that it has a brush applicator. I don't need to pull out a separate brush. I just use its applicator to put the product on, then get rid of the excess and  blend it all in. 
  • Statement Color Block Earrings- Target always hits the spot. I was in a weird mood and found myself on my way to Target. Well, I was wanting to get some replacement hoop earrings because my others have died and gone to earring heaven and I found mecca...JEWELRY SALE!!!! Those red stickers were singing my name. So many earrings. So little time. I found those blue babies that nearly jumped in my cart for $4! 
  • ELF Blending Eye Brush- A eyeshadow blending brush for 1 buck. Yes, Please!!!! 
  • ELF Baked Eye shadow- I have loved ELF products for a while. With their prices how can you not love the brand. I have just a lot of products eyelid primer, shimmer whip, brushes, blush, bronzer and more. But I never have tried their eyeshadows. I noticed all of the new elf stuff on Target shelves and found the baked shadows and picked up 3. (The price tag made me do it). Enchanted, Bark and Burnt plum were the colors of choice. After having these shadows for over 2 months, I use these shadows more than my others. They have great color pay off and so easy to work with. My only complaint about these shadows is that they don't have enough colors to choose from. And that is a problem. 
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush- I keep this in my purse at all times. I use this as color as my everyday chap stick. I have other colors in the Baby Lips brand that I use on their own as a tinted chap stick but I love the coral as my everyday base coat for my lips. 
  • Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Very Cherry- My go to red lipstick for when it's a red lipstick kind of day. 
  • Olay Oil Minimizing Toner- Use this everyday but mostly right before I apply my makeup. I can tell a huge difference when I don't. I have very oily skin and this oil minimizing toner helps keep my oily skin under control and makes my foundation apply better. 
These have been my holy grail products for the month of April.

What have been yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment