Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Summer Wedding


Summer Wedding by haleylong featuring hoop earrings

Just because you have a winter color dress sitting in the closet waiting for the next work Chrsitmas party, doesn't mean that you can't wear it all year long.

I bought this dress with the idea that I might possibly wear it for a wedding this July. But because I am a member of the groom's family, I decided I better match with my immediate family.

Have no fear though. I am still going to wear this dress all year.

The idea of taking a winter color and styling it for summer is quite overwhelming to a lot of people. The key to all of it is finding a summer/spring color that you think compliments the winter tone. One of my favorite color combinations is red and turquoise. So I found these fun turquoise shoes and the rest was history. Look for a fun statement necklace with some of that same turquoise color to tie in that turquoise toward the neckline. Teal nails, berry red lips, and gold accessories finish off the look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment