Monday, January 28, 2013

Day to Night

When I know I have somewhere I need to go after work, my workday somehow seems to drag on and on and on. Am I the only one who gets this way?

I love my girls nights so much! The make me so happy. 

I really get into knowing what I will wear for them, how I will do my makeup and where we are going. Let's face it, when I go out, I go all out!

Day to Night

But knowing that I have to work beforehand really does kill the mood. So I try to wear my normal work wear to go to work but I pay more attention to the accessories that I can can change out to make for an even better outfit. 

During the day, I wear modest accessories and a blazer. The shoes are with a modest heel but they are still cute because of the pattern. 

(insert fireworks and dazzling music)

But at night the jacket goes flying. Get rid of the modest/professional shoe purse combo and exchange them for a pop of color. I love the blue and yellow together. (I refuse to wear blue and orange. So don't even go there) Then add a dramatic lipstick like a dark red or a bright pink when spring rolls around. 

Happy Monday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment