Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A maxi makes me happy

I would like to thank the person that brought maxi skirts/ dresses into my life. 

Whoever you are...THANK YOU

A maxi makes me happy
I can't wear jeans to work (major bummer). I wear a lot of skirts and on a rare occasion  I bust out the pants . So when I am in a MAJOR laid back mood and have no interest in dressing up; I wear a maxi and get compliments on my outfit almost every time. Little do they know, I put no thought what so ever into my outfit. 

Today's outfit is a perfect example of something that I would put on to go to the mall, work, girls night, and more. 

Tips:
  • Pleated skirts can elongate the body
  • Chambray is very comfortable and very trendy right now
  • Neutral shoes will go with everything and perfect for any season
  • Bubble necklaces can add the perfect pop of color 

So go shopping to find that perfect maxi skirt. You will be thanking me later!


0 comments:

Post a Comment