Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fear the Spear

Who would have ever thought that I would be the biggest football fan in the world?

I know it's hard to believe.

But what can I say, I am obsessed. (OBSESSED)

My love for football has grown over time. I hated football for the longest time. I never thought anything of it. I mean all I thought they did was, "Down. Set. Hut hut. Hike." Throw the football. Run before getting thrown to the ground by another guy in a different shirt. It was stupid. One Super Bowl Sunday, I saw the light. I didn't just watch the commercials. I watched the guys rough up on each other and I liked it. Shocker. I remember coming home after halftime and I turned the football game back on. From then on, my world changed and I found my love for football.

I am more of a college football girl than I am NFL. I mean I like the NFL and all but nothing compares to hearing the fight song played by the marching band after they get a touchdown. 


I am a die hard Florida State freak. 

I yell at my tv for all college games but I am a different person when my Noles are on. You are not allowed to talk to me. It's just me and my team. 

Well. I don't know if you have heard but there is this little game going on tomorrow night in Pasadena, CA. It's the 2014 National BCS Championship and my Noles are playing to go home with a crystal football. 


Lord have mercy, I am freaking out. I am so ready for the Seminoles to show everyone what they are made of and give everyone garnet and gold fever. 

I am wearing my school pride tomorrow and Tuesday no matter what the score. Here are a few ideas I was playing around with. (Here is another outfit idea too from an earlier post)

Logo Pride

Fear the Spear

Wear your colors and school name with pride.
Garnet skinny jeans, school shirt, FSU cowboy boots, gold accessories and a fringe crossbody purse.

Dress up College Colors
For the girls who want to dress up with plastering their team mascot all over their body. No need to rush out to the school store to buy the latest and greatest t-shirt. Garnet dress, Jean jacket (worn open and with sleeves rolled up), spear bracelet, garnet earrings, gold sandals, leopard wristlet, and gold nails.

Show off your school pride and GO NOLES!!!!!!

Bring that beautiful trophy back to Tally!

0 comments:

Post a Comment