Sunday, January 19, 2014

Who are you wearing? 2014 SAG Awards

I have sinned. I am so ashamed. I hope you can forgive me.

I missed watching the 2014 SAG Awards.

 I was not sick. I had made plans weeks ago without checking the award show schedule. It's so shameful. I don't know how in the world I can live with myself.

(FOR YEARS THE SHOW HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS AFTER THE GOLDEN GLOBES ON SUNDAY....HOW CAN THEY CHANGE IT THE ONE YEAR I MADE PLANS?!?!?!)

But have no fear my fellow award show/red carpet junkies, I have caught up and am fully prepared to give the fashion recap of the 2014 SAG Awards. 


Ruby. Sapphire. Emerald. 


Black with gold beading or embroidery was a huge trend on the red carpet. 


Forget Orange is the new black. 
It's all about blue. Even men like James Marsden picked up on the blue trend with his tux. 


Now that we know the trends of night, let's see who really pulled them off and who needs to fire their stylist...immediately!

Time for Best and Worst Dressed!
(Let's do this)


Most Improved


Jared Leto
No more messy pony bun thing. Scarf out of here. 
The tux is much more streamlined for his tall slim frame. I wish he had on a black bow tie to bring it all together but this is much better than last week. 
The best I have seen him at an award show. 

Best Dressed
Malin Akerman
I don't care what anyone thinks about this dress. 
This was by far my favorite of the night. Get over it!

Aaron Paul. 
One word. Shoes. 

Worst Dressed
(It's a tie!)
Cate Blanchette
The hair. The tent. The sequins. Matching Sequin bracelet. 
No. ALL NO! JUST PLAIN NO. 

Kerry Washington
There is never a reason to wear a crop top and a circus tent skirt. 

Matthew McConaughey
His speech was a "what the heck," moment and so is his outfit. As much as I applaud him for being different from all of the other men, that jacket is something even Hugh Hevner wouldn't even wear. Good try but better luck at the Oscars.

Who were you Best and Worst Dressed of The 2014 Screen Actor's Guild Awards???

Check out Facebook for a full fashion report. 

Until the Grammys....
When is it again?!?!?! (Sunday, January 26)

0 comments:

Post a Comment