Sunday, January 26, 2014

Who are they Wearing? 2014 Grammy Awards Fashion Recap

Did Lorde cast a spell over the audience during her performance? Yes.
Did they really have to put The Bachelor Wedding the same night as the Grammy's? Yes.
Did every man who walked the red carpet honestly have to wear a blue tux? Yes
Did the red carpet bore me to the point of tears? Yes. 
Did I watch YouTube videos most of the red carpet? Yes.

Get the picture.

I have never been so disappointed in a red carpet show in ALL MY LIFE!

It was not only boring, lifeless, and blood suckingly awful but the fashion was just gross. 

Part of me thought that I shouldn't even give out a best dressed title it was that bad. 

But I digress...
BLUE...Blue and MORE Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

GET THE PICTURE!
(Newsflash if I see another blue tux at The Oscars I will check myself into a mental hospital.
You have been warned)




Now for the best and worst dressed of the night.
(This will be an easy decision)

Best Dressed
Christine Teigen
One word...PERFECTION. 
Kevin Hart
Something about this I really like. Oh maybe the fact that it is NOT A BLUE SUIT.
#MindBlown.

Worst Dressed
Katy Perry
Glenda the good witch decided she needed to spread some musical love to the Grammy's tonight

Pharrell
Harry Potter's Hat and Smokey the Bear's Hat made a baby

***

See you next month for the best day of the year, Oscar Sunday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment