Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year. New things to come

Where did the time go? I feel like just yesterday it was Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas. Time goes by so fast. 

In the spirit of the New Year, I am going to try to get back on the blogging track and make 2014 the best year yet.

Lots of stuff happened in 2013. I was laid off from my job. Went on job interview after job interview to only be told I was overqualified or didn't have enough experience to do jobs I felt more than qualified to do. I had a job fall into my lap that helped me get back on my feet and give me my confidence back, even when it was not in my field. 

I had ups and downs just like everyone else. I learned a lot about myself and what I want for my life and the future to come. I know that I was put through all of those things for a reason. 

I know that I have a purpose in this world and I am doing my best everyday to find and be the best Haley I can be for the new year and for the years to come. 

My goals for 2014:
  • Blog more. Set time to sit and write whatever comes to mind good or bad. 
  • Walk more AND eat whatever I want. I don't care what you say if I see chocolate or Cheetos I am going to eat it. Why? Because chocolate and Cheetos are the bomb and everyone knows it. 
  • Learn more about my fancy dancy camera and figure out how to start a photography business (Follow me on Instagram to see)
  • Go on an adventure 
  • Shop more
  • Watch the One Direction movie. (Oh yes I will. Get over it)
  • Straighten my hair and not be lazy with my hair routine in the mornings  (You are welcome mother)
  • Spend time with the people who I love and care for the most and make me happy because I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations. 
  • Relax more and be critical less. (PSSSSST Like that will happen)
  • WATCH FSU WIN THE 2014 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP


There you have my goals for the year to come. What are yours? Do you even bother making them or do you not make one cause you know you will break them? Comment and let me know. 


Have a great 2014. Make it awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment