Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Wife. Happy Life

I am a beloved wedding fanatic. 

My pinterest wedding board has almost 400 pins. To cure to make me happy when I am in a weird mood is to look at the wedding section of pinterest. School portfolio is everything wedding/bridal. I dream about my wedding on a regular basis like every blubbering girl. 

Do I need to go on? I hope you get the picture. 

As any girl who is OBSESSED with weddings, you can bet your bottom dollar I am going to have an opinion and a half about weddings. I don't even need to be there. Just give me a picture and expect to hear everything you ever wanted to know about what worked and what didn't. 

(Side note: Thank you to my grandmother for the special "gift." It's been a great blessing and hindrance at the same time.)


Here are my ALL TIME favorite celebrity weddings. They are practically perfect in every way! 

Best wedding all around
Well duh! 
Who else was going to get this title...Kim Kartrashian?
Kate Middleton and Prince William

Best Dress
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner

Best Theme
BLAKE & MIRANDA photo | Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert 
Country Chic complete with mason jars and cowboy boots
Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton

Best Photo
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake

AWWWW. Now wasn't that sweet?

This weekend was a big wedding weekend considering it was the first of June. 

One wedding I couldn't stop looking at was Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo. 

If you don't know who they are, let me be the first to say congratulations. Ace and Diana were both on American Idol (different seasons) and found love on Broadway when they were both in Hair. Ace decided that it was time to pop the question and did it on American Idol. How clever! 

Pictures were released yesterday. And I saw...this.


Just take a minute and let that sink in. 

WHO? WHO? WHO? ON GOD'S GREAT MAGNIFICENT EARTH WOULD ALLOW HER HUSBAND TO WEAR A HOODIE AND SNEAKERS ON THEIR WEDDING DAY?!?!?!?! 

What were you thinking? 

Yes, the groom should be himself and be comfortable. But a hoodie??? WHY? You could still wear a nice tux and wear the sneakers to show personality. Plenty of people do it. 

Don't get me started on that nasty crest or the white lapel. 

I am going to have nightmares over this wedding. 

Let's all hope Ace knows the all important saying to a long happy marriage. 
"Happy Wife. Happy Life"

Cheers Ace and Diana. 

May your marriage last longer that a Kartrashian marriage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment