Thursday, June 27, 2013

I made Jewelry

So Haley, What did you do today?

I made bracelets!





Aren't summer projects the best?

I hope to get a bunch of different types of jewelry made for my own guilty please but then spreading the love when I get the hang of things. (Fingers crossed)

Here's how made these beauty's. 

Take stretch cord and thread on your favorite beads until you like what you see. 
In order to knot the stretch cord, Make several regular knots in the cord but pulling the cord  to really secure the knot in between each knot. Cut excess cord. Congrats you just made your own stretch bracelet. Snaps for you! 

What are your favorite summer projects? 

Tomorrow morning, I am going to be staring longingly into Microsoft Exel's eyes then it will be off to the mall (as per request) to demonstrate how to window shop. It will take every fiber in me to not buy out the rest of Bath and Body Works if they still have their semi-annual sale. Gosh. I love that store. But seriously. How am I going to teach how to window shop when there is a MAJOR sale happening? Maybe I should say look over there as I run to the checkout counter and hide my sins in my "suitcase" or purse as my family calls it. 

There has gotta be a better way. Oh I know, I need money. 

Thanks Sallie Mae for taking all of my freedom. I greatly appreciate it...NOT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment