Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Who are you wearing? 2013 Emmy Awards

The best part about any award show is always the red carpet beforehand. 
When there is an award show, I am sitting by my TV eagerly awaiting the arrival of the stars.
Sunday night was the night that we award the best of the silver screen. 
Time for a fashion recap of the best of the 2013 Emmy Awards. 
Here were the biggest trends of the night...





Now that we know the trends of night, let's see who really pulled them off and who needs to fire their stylist...immediately!

Time for Best and Worst Dressed!
(Let's do this)


The Award for MOST improved goes to...


Tina Fey
FINALLY some color. This dress was a vast improvement from the normal black.

Best Dressed


Christina Hendricks
Leave it to the girl who I have had my ups and downs with for years to kill it. This Christian Siriano gown is perfection on her. I'll be the first to admit, I wasn't blown away by it when I first saw the dress on the carpet but looking through all pictures trying to decide who was my best dressed, I kept coming back to her. Her figure is to die for in this dress. I love the lace throughout and her hair and makeup just make everything complete. Perfection!


Derek Hough
One Word. Handsome.

Worst Dressed


Claire Danes
Easiest decision by a mile. HORRIBLE. Anyone who thinks that this dress was acceptable is in pure denial. This was disgraceful. The color is awful for her skin tone. Without the red lip, she would basically look like she was walking around naked. Can we also talk about the fit? PULL UP YOUR DRESS. NO. Better yet don't wear a dress that is meant for a girl with boobs. Don't even get me started on that faux bob!!!!


Jon Hamm
As much as this pains me but dude ever heard of a little thing called a razor? Buy one. Better yet hire some guy to just do it for you. I am sure you would have no problem finding people. 

Who else watched? Who did you think deserved Best/Worst Dressed? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment