Saturday, August 17, 2013

Liebester Award

I am so excited to find out that my girl from Beauty and More :), nominated me for...(sound the horns) The Liebester award. 

Don't know what it is??

Let me tell you all about it.

The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers to encourage them to continue their work.  What is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

Now onto the fun stuff...

Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer. (Only had 10 to answer)
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post. 
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

Part 1 (Facts about yours truly)
  1. Chocolate is my best friend
  2. I am a preachers kid 
  3. I danced on Broadway with my dad in The Nutcracker the day after thanksgiving when I was 10 or 11 years old. 
  4. I am obsesswith with cuticle care and the Bravo Network (Name the movie...now) 
  5. My car's name is Blue Ivy. I call my phone Beyonce. My "suitcase" purse is named Jay Z.  (Don't be jealous)
  6. I carry around a magazine of Kate Middleton's wedding in my car at all times. (What would Kate Middleton do)
  7. Addicted to garlic and balsamic vinegar
  8. Terrified of snakes or anything that even resembles a snake. I will have a panic attack if I am near one and have to do deep breathing exercises afterwards. 
  9. I contemplated going to college for Interior Design and regret my decision to study Fashion every time I go to IKEA, Z Gallerie or Pottery Barn
  10. I went to the Olympics in 1996 to see field hockey and soccer when the Olympics were in Atlanta. 
  11. Born in Virginia and the doctor tried to deliver me in a baseball mitt.
Part 2 (Questions from Beauty and More)
  1. What is your favorite color? Red with touches of black and white.
  2. What is one essential bath/beauty product you must have? Mascara. I look dead without it. 
  3. What is your favorite hobby? Jewelry making is so much fun. 
  4. Who inspires you most in your life? My parents because they are awesome and everyone who knows them knows it. 
  5. Where is your favorite place to visit? Disney World. Duh! (It's the happiest place on earth and also an hour away from my house. Holla!)
  6. Lipgloss or Lipstick? (As of right now) Lipstick. The colors options are endless. 
  7. What is your favorite season? Any season with cooler weather. (HINT HINT) Winter. Fall in a close second place for Bath and Body Works candles. 
  8. Do you have a secret talent? I know a lot of stuff about the computer and will find a way fix it or make it on the computer. 
  9. Why did you start a blog? I started this blog when I had just graduated college and when in a transition period. I was tired of looking for jobs and decided to start one after posting lots of polyvore outfits to my Facebook page. It was something different, and something that made me happy. 
  10. What is your favorite store? Too hard to choose but I would say.....Charming Charlie aka Bankruptcy. 
Part 3 

And the nomination goes to...
My Questions
  1. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
  2. What did you originally want to be when you grew up?
  3. What has been a defining moment in your life?
  4. What is your dream job?
  5. What made you want to become a blogger?
  6. What is something that you have always wanted to do?
  7. Favorite song?
  8. Favorite food? 
  9. Favorite TV show?
  10. Favorite movie? 
  11. Favorite store?
That was fun! 

Thanks again to Beauty and More :) for the love. 

1 comment:

  1. You're Welcome! That's cool you danced with your dad on broadway! Feel free to check out my new posts!

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete