Saturday, July 27, 2013

25 things you don't know about me

  1. Chocolate is my best friend
  2. I am a preachers kid 
  3. I danced on Broadway with my dad in The Nutcracker the day after thanksgiving when I was 10 or 11 years old. 
  4. I am addicted to the Bravo Network
  5. My car's name is Blue Ivy. I call my phone Beyonce. My "suitcase" purse is named Jay Z.  (Don't be jealous)
  6. I carry around a magazine of Kate Middleton's wedding in my car at all times. (What would Kate Middleton do)
  7. Addicted to garlic and balsamic vinegar
  8. Terrified of snakes or anything that even resembles a snake. I will have a panic attack if I am near one and have to do deep breathing exercises afterwards. 
  9. I contemplated going to college for Interior Design and regret my decision to study Fashion every time I go to IKEA, Z Gallerie or Pottery Barn
  10. I went to the Olympics in 1996 to see field hockey and soccer when the Olympics were in Atlanta. 
  11. Born in Virginia and the doctor tried to deliver me in a baseball mitt.
  12. I tried swim team and managed to swim every event like I was in a pageant because I would smile the entire length of the pool. 
  13. I refuse to watch Harry Potter, Hunger Games, or anything with Vampires.
  14. Love Court TV and anything on HLN
  15. I can't go to sleep if I am hot. My body will not allow me to get any sleep if I feel hot at all what so ever.
  16. I love the Jonas Brothers and I am 23 years old. 
  17. I am terrified of having surgery of any kind. The idea of it even freaks me out. 
  18. Every single day I question why pinterest has not found a way to pay people for pinning. 
  19. I secretly have confessionals (like Real Housewives) in my mind everyday because people and their lack of common sense amaze me. 
  20. I have 2 scars on my knees from when I was playing with a treadmill when I was about 7. I fell and couldn't get up and have the scars to prove it.
  21. I have seen every episode of Golden Girls and Reba more than I should. I can quote the shows like nobody's business. 
  22. I bashed my chin on the bathtub and had to get stitches. 
  23. I will do whatever it takes to be on DWTS or go to The Academy Awards
  24. I need an IV drip of Diet Coke
  25. Josh Groban is my celebrity husband. (Be still me beating heart) 
If you have done this tag let me know. I would love to see it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment