Monday, July 1, 2013

Beauty Product Hoarder Diary: June favorites

It's that time again! 

Time to think over the past month as to what has been your most used products.




  • Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer, For My Primas- This is the ONLY drugstore eyeshadow primer that WORKS. I swear, I have the hardest time removing my eyeshadow at the end of the day when I use this stuff. (Which is an awesome thing.) I only need a little dot to cover one eyelid. I never have to really touch up my eyeshadow during the day. Tip: Allow it a couple seconds to dry on your lid to set in place and then you can apply eyeshadow as you wish. 
  • ELF Studio Blush, Pink Passion-  This has been my go to blush for a long time but because of this heat I have really been using it a lot more. I love the color and how brightly pigmented it is. 
  • ELF Shimmering Facial Whip, Lilac Petal-  I first bought this a while ago when ELF products first appeared in Target (aka mecca). I thought this line has to be crap for this price. But boy, was I wrong. You cannot beat $1 for a facial highlighter. The perfect amount of shimmer and color plus it has a great fruity scent. Tip: use the small stipple brush to apply. 
  • ELF Zit Zapper- I keep it by my nightstand next to my bed. When I ready to go to sleep, I run the roller ball all over my problem areas then all over my face. By the next morning, by skin looks 2x's better than it did when I went to bed. 
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex Mascara-  Just all around awesome! 
  • Revlon Colorstay Basecoat- I was introduced to this base coat by LaFemme5278 on YouTube. I don't use base coats on my nails. Number 1, I hated all the ones out there. Number 2, it was an annoying step. (I was already giving up who knows how much time to do them and let the dry why do I need to hassle with a step I always found unnecessary). I tried this with hesitation and was surprised. My nails do look better with a base coat. DARN IT!
  • John Frieda Curl-Boosting Mousse- I have been using this for years especially during the summer when I only heat style my hair one day a week. My hair is straight and has a little curl when I get out of the shower. I let my hair air dry and then get some mousse to scrunch in. 
  • Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion, Extra Dry Skin-  I am picky about my lotions. They can't leave my skin feeling greasy bottom line. I have a list of lotions I like and ones I don't. This is the number 1 favorite of lotions I like. I never have the urge to wash my hands after applying the lotion. 
  • Simple Eye Makeup Remover Pads- I use a regular makeup removing wipe to get rid of the majority of my makeup. I use these small makeup remover pads out of pure laziness. The thought of having to get out a cotton pad and put the remover on it. No. I like it already done for me. (College graduate right here.)
There you have it. My favorite things for the month of June. What were yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment