Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Adventures in JcPenny's

Your mission should you choose to accept it...

Walk around JcP, JCP, Penny's, JcPennys, whatever the heck you are supposed to call that store that has the letters J C P E N N Y. Find the ugliest dress and try it on. Walk around the new JCP home shops. Wish you have lots of money to spend.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

My girl Jessie and I when out on girl's day adventure can be seen in a mall of some kind. (It's tradition to find a mall where ever we go.) We had just gotten mani/pedi's and had ZERO money to spend. We walked into all of our favorite stores including Francesca's (Best store EVER), Ulta, Loft, and Bath and Body Works.

We decided to go in Penny's. Walk around and in traditional fashion, make fun of all the ugly clothes that no person should be caught dead in. As we were looking around, I found a little piece of heaven in JCP and had to (HAD TO) get Jessie in it (at my discretion).



It was the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time.

First of all, why was their a wedding dress in the middle of clearance in JCP? When I get married, the first place I am going to go when I want to try on gowns is JCP. Cause that totally makes a lot of logical sense.

I was so excited when they announced that she was going to have a line in a department store that would be reasonable for everyone to shop at. But when really looking at the line, it is the oddest line ever. I'm sure that Pearl by Georgina Chapman did well around prom season in certain regions but that dress would never be bought in Altamonte Springs, FL, unless you are looking for a cheap wedding dress (on sale for $59). It would be a great dress but that fabric was so itchy and scratchy. Not cute.


The new home shops made me wish I lived in a house and could decorate until I went broke. Why does money make the world go round? #annoyed


It was such a fun day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment