Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Hair Experiment

I am undergoing a hair experiment.

What kind you may ask?

Well one that makes me smell like my grandfather for one thing.

Since my post about my hatred for Garnier and how they discontinued my favorite shampoo, I have decided I am going to take control of my little dandruff problem.

Dandruff. Yes, I said it. Get over it.

It's either been really good or really bad. I am over it and ready to do something about it without involving a science experiment quality shampoo (cough cough Head and Shoulders).

Here is the plan.
  • Try to break the habit of not shampooing everyday. (This will be the hardest part as I have avoided shampooing my hair everyday for years.)
  • Listerine treatment as seen here. My head is soaking with Listerine as we speak. Sexy. (I am going to smell like my grandfather. I know I am. How lovely. NOT!) 
  • Try a Tea Tree Oil shampoo and see if I notice a difference. 
So there you have it. Keep your beautifully manicured fingers crossed as I try to win in Battle Dandruff.

Stay tuned for more to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment