Friday, August 30, 2013

Garnet and Gold Game Day

Fear the Spear! 

It's OFFICIALLY (finally) the start of college football!

Time to cheer on your favorite team in their colors loud and strong.

My team of choice is Florida State Seminoles. I wear garnet and gold proud. 

So what exactly do you wear to a game or football party? 

Let's refer to my favorite Ecard, shall we...


Fear the spear ya'll!

Garnet and Gold Game Day

Put on your best college colors and add some fun accessories. 

Leopard scarf, feather metal earrings and gold headband complete the look but also tie together the theme of the Seminoles! 

But the most important thing of all is to have fun and Go Noles!!!

What is your favorite college team? Are you as excited as I am that football is back? Let me know. If you made your favorite college game day look, leave a comment with a link below so we can all show our school spirit.

Want more FSU outfit ideas?!?!

Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment