Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ready for Fall Haul

Who is ready for some football, cooler weather, and fall food aka Pumpkin?
I am ready for all of that and so much more minus the pumpkin part. (Can't stand pumpkin foods...Sorry)

It's officially almost fall!
YAY!

Let me show you my new goodies! 

Bath and Body Works

2 for $22 candle sale! 
Harvest Coffee and Marshmallow Fireside.
Both have hints of vanilla and notes of what heaven smells like. 

Charlotte Russe
Jewelry 2 for $10
I have been wanting a large chunky gold chain necklace for a while. 
The earrings were calling my name. I was looking at studs but these we so sparkly that I just had to have them. 

Mostly from Target. Some Ulta though
  • Nail Polish
    • OPI-Cajun Shrimp
    • OPI-Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok fine!
    • Revlon-Impulsive
  • Makeup
    • Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
    • Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse- Classic Ivory
    • CoverGirl Clean Glow Bronzer- Spices
    • CoverGirl Cheeker- Rock 'n Rose
    • Revlon ColorBurst- Bordeaux
    • L'oreal Color Riche- Mulberry
    • L'oreal LeMatte- No Matte-r Wheat (*NEW*) 
    • ELF Kabuki Face Brush
  • Beauty 
    • Freeman Beauty- Clay Mask Chocolate & Strawberry (Have on my face as I am writing this post and my face smells so good I honestly want to eat it) 
    • Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturing Hair Cream
I am now beyond ready to switch from my summer products and break out my fall routine. Darker color lips and more smokey eyes. Rich jewel tone colors, with lots of metallic accents. 

For me the only way to get ready for it, is to bust out the fall candles. Some people may think that fall officially begins when Starbucks starts to serves Pumpkin Spice Latte's. Not in my case! 

What is your favorite way to get ready for fall?  

I am ready for fall!
Are you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment