Saturday, August 3, 2013

I Heart Summer Tag

I love summer. Well not really. 

What I really love is the fact that once summer is over, it means we are closer to college football. That makes me very very happy!

I saw this tag on Kellylovebeauty1's youtube page. I thought this would be a perfect post considering it's the beginning of August.

So let's see what I love about summer. 

Shall we...



Favorite bronzer for summer? My favorite bronzer for summer is also my holy grail bronzer...Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight.

You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? Alcohol wise probably a frozen drink of some kind or any white wine. Non Alcoholic would be Diet coke.  
Favorite summer lip product? Any Maybelline Baby Lips. Right now I am obsessing over Pink Punch. 

Pool or Beach? Pool. The beach is great for clearing my head but the pool is the most refreshing thing in the world. I don't mix well with sand and salt water. I always feel so gross when I leave the beach. 

Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product? John Frieda Frizz- Ease Curl Reviver Mousse. I buy this in the travel section at Target. I love putting it in my hair in the morning and throwing my hair up in the messiest bun possible. When I need to go out, I take my hair down and my hair looks AMAZE-FEST-USA. I was out to eat with a girlfriend of mine, after we ordered the waitress asked me how I got my hair like that. Best compliment a girl can get is one from a stranger! 

Favorite summer nail polish? Any white nail polish. Love 

Any summer traditions? No real summer traditions. Just hang out. Swim in the pool when we don't get typical afternoon thunderstorms. FUN! 

Favorite summer scent? I love the smell of coconut anything. Too bad I can't stand the taste of it. (Bleh)

Favorite BBQ food? Steak on the grill. 

What's your favorite summer-proof product? Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. I avoid styling my hair with heat during the summer like the plague. It's simply just too hot to put heat on my hair. Then the second I walk out my door, Florida's humidity gets a hold of it and it all goes down hill from there. Not cool. I use this all the time. I spray in my hair, use my hands to scrunch it in my hair, put in messy bun for 2-3 minutes and take it out. (Hair can be wet or dry).  


(Honorable Mention: Suave Clarifying Shampoo)

Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip! My dream trip would be a 7 night (or longer) cruise anywhere. We went on a cruise my Junior year of High School. It was the best vacation our family has ever been on. So much fun.

I hope everyone is enjoying summer! 

Have you done this tag? I would love to read/see them. Post a link in the comments. 


Happy Summer loves!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try those baby lips by maybelline, I just haven't gotten around to it lol. I also nominated you for a liebster award, check out my blog for more details!


    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to the liebster award nomination, I tagged you in a repost as well! Details on my blog!

    ReplyDelete